The 2-Week Everyday Program is exclusive to CSS and while it may seem like a challenging commitment initally, we believe it’s worth the time and energy – especially if your child is a beginner or has any fear of the water.
When swimmers are in the water every day they:
- are immersed in our curriculum and the structure of our classes
- know what to expect each day so if they are fearful, coming every day helps reduce that fear
- gives them time to get comfortable in the water
- build trust and a relationship with their instructors
- are introduced to new skills
- refine and tweak existing skills
- consistently practice and hone skills
- train muscle memory
- lay a solid foundation on which to build
Who should enroll in the Everyday Program?
- any swimmers who are brand new to our program who cannot swim the length of our pool with proper side breathing and body position. (If you’re not sure, sign up for a free evaluation!)
- any swimmer who is returning to our program after two years or longer who was not a Marlin or above when they took a break.
- any swimmer who would like more instruction and time to practice and hone their skills
Not sure if your child can swim the length of the pool with correct side breathing and body position? Sign up for an evaluation or give us a call.
Sample Class Calendar (2 Weeks)
Meet your instructor by walking your child to class.
REGISTRATION FORMS DUE
|Children walk themselves to class starting today!||Give a lot of High Fives and praise!||Your excitement can become your child’s excitement!||Congratulate your child on a week of swimming!|
|Make sure you have signed your child up for weekly lessons!||Awards Day
Parents are invited to stay on deck to take pics and video during this final class.
If your child is afraid of the water, the two-week session will be especially beneficial. We have seen students make tremendous progress in the two-week sessions when they start with a fear of the water.
We offer lessons from 9 a.m. until 7:30 at night, so there are many convenient times that work with your schedule.
All of our levels are available as an Everyday (ED) session. Check our schedule for your child’s level. If you do not see the level you need, please send us a message to submit a request.