- allows instructors to constantly evaluate and assess students
- maintains the integrity, dyanmic, and flow of the class
- cultivates a bond between the instructor and student and fosters trust between them
You are eligible for a makeup if you notify us in advance of your child’s absence either over the phone, in person, or online.
Students are eligible for a make-up for the following reasons:
Make-Ups are not guaranteed.
Availability for make-ups is limited.
Am I eligible for a Make-Up?
- I understand that students who miss a class for illness, injury or family obligation are eligible for a make-up if the office was notified in advance.
- I understand that CSS CANNOT guarantee that there will be space available for multiple children in a make-up class. Make-ups are a courtesy, and if there are multiple children who need make-ups, I might have to come at different times.
- I understand that CSS can’t guarantee that my child will have the same teacher for their make-up class.
- I understand that eligible make-ups are valid only while we are enrolled. All unused make-ups expire when I withdraw, and are not carried over upon re-enrollment.
- I understand that make-ups cannot be rescheduled and my child cannot make up a missed make-up class.
- I understand that CSS cannot transfer make-ups to other students or issue a tuition credit for missed classes.
- I understand that enrolled students may request an eligible make up class up to 7 days in advance by contacting our front office. (Example: Request on Monday for a Tuesday or Wednesday make-up class.)
Because we are dealing with young children and water, it is imperative that the safety and quality of our swim lessons take priority over any scheduling needs. Therefore, certain classes may not be available for make-ups.
Our Deck Managers and Aquatics Director will carefully consider the needs of the students, the teacher, and the class as a whole before determining if adding a student for a makeup is feasible.